Found you a bird feather while Forrest, Norman and I were walking tonight.
I went pretty quick around the entire woods loop tonight but stopped by the really big tree by the creek and thought about how many summers the tree had seen and found a feather so I picked it up for you.
Was gonna tell you about it but you are on the phone so will tell you here in case I forget later.
I had one of my really good days today.
I fixed a couple of difficult problems really quick and was able to find some cables I really needed by calling around. Got a couple new computer systems going and the big new interface system I started setting up is fixing a lot of problems on the engine test stands.
I wish I could feel this way more days about more things.
Hope that you feel better again tomorrow.
If you would like to do something this weekend let me know and I will find something, otherwise I don't want you to feel like you have to. Only issue I know about is if Jacob indicates he has to have his car next week.
In this case I guess I get to go register it on Saturday and take it no Sunday.
TTFN
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment